Sunday 12 April 2020

Week 1 Term 2 Notices


  • I will share a grid for student learning this week( will be there Tuesday), it will be in the Other Learning Areas folder in student Google Drives.
  • We will have our first meet up on Wednesday morning at 9:30am to run through the learning for the week.
  • Students should not be spending too long on their devices each day. I estimate about 2 hrs a day. There are offline tasks and I know you will also have family time as well.  Please let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything.
  • My advice is to keep a bit of a routine going as it will make starting back at school smoother if your child continues learning from home. I have put a link to a daily planner on our learning site, should your child want to plan their day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen and approved by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.